Reduce common pollutants and odor Tested and Certified by NSF
Large filter size 3,785L filter life ~1yr Design for easy replacement
Filter status indication Avoid over-due filter
Stainless Steel Housing
Easily Installs in Just Minutes, No tools needed!
Enjoy “Kids like to drink” water for a fraction of the cost
Powerful Big Block™ Carbon Filtration
WaterChef® C7000 utilizes the unique Big Block ™ filter technology which combines solid carbon block filtration with proprietary filter medias to increase contaminant removal while retaining beneficial minerals (such as calcium, magnesium and potassium), and achieve a single filter life of up to 3,785 L (1,000 gallons)!
Water Quality Certification
C7000 is NSF/ANSI tested and certified
Qualified water filtration needs a certification from NSF, a third party internationally recognized water testing agency. More about NSF
WaterChef®Filtration System is certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (Aesthetic Effects) for the reduction of chlorine, chloramine and class 1 particulate, as well as NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (Health Effects) for the reduction of a list of harmful substances including Cysts, LEAD, Pesticides and Herbicides，VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), Benzene and MTBE. Goto NSF Site
Convenient to use, Beneficial to Environment and Generations
WaterChef® filtration system produces good taste drinking water, also helps the environment. In normal use, long-life filter can last 1 year or 7,500 500ml-bottled water, such saving plastic consumption on Earth that beneficial to generations to come.
You See, You Know
Intelligent Monitor™ LED
When the filter’s life is under 10% of capacityunder 10% of capacity remains, the Intelligent Monitor™ LED light turns to yellow from green, "you know" will soon need to replace the filter. When the filter exhausted its life, red LED light will be on, be sure to replace the filter immediately.
- Powerful Big Block™ Filtration Technology，1,000 GALLON Rated Capacity! (For most households, that's just ONE CARTRIDGE per YEAR!)
- Unsurpassed Contaminant Reduction for a Wide Range of Common Tap Water Contaminants (including Lead)
- Intelligent MonitorTM No more cartridge replacement guesswork!
- Tested and Certified by NSF Internation Against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 And NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Easily Installs in Just Minutes (No tools needed!)
- Easily Connects to Most Standard Kitchen Faucets with Included Adapters
- Model: C7000
- Installation Type: Countertop
- Housing Construction: High Impact ABS Plastic / Brushed Stainless Steel
- Rated Capacity: 1,000 GALLONS (3,785 L)
- Replacement Filter Cartridge: CR70
- Battery Type(UR90 included): 2032 CR, 3V lithium
- Rated Service Flow: 0.65 gal/min @ 60 psi
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100 psig (689.5 kPa)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 30 psig (206.8 kPa)
- Maximum Operating Temp.: 100º F (38º C)
- Minimum Operating Temp.: 34ºF/(1℃)
- Particle Retention Size: Sub-Micron (0.5 micron)
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- Download Performance Data Sheet PDF